COVID-19 update: We're still hiring! From our recruitment process to our onboarding experience – it's safe for all and virtual for roles and locations that require it. Even while sitting apart, we are one team. UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through award winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and corporate banking services in Switzerland*. We're a team of more than 66,000 colleagues, collaborating across all major financial centers in 50 countries**. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and this has awarded us recognition across our businesses. We offer a collaborative, international and diverse working environment that rewards passion, commitment and success – and are regularly recognized as an attractive employer* Find out more about UBS *Our awards https://www.ubs.com/awards ** As at 31 December 2018 Social Media Legal Terms: http://www.ubs.com/social-legal
Zã¼rich, Zurich, Switzerland
41 44 234 85 00
Find 666 technologies across 27 categories used by UBS
Find rich insights on prospects from UBS including contact information, interests,skills and more
Cheryl Lytton-smith is Executive Director, Human Resources at UBS at Zurich Switzerland...
Gaurav Juneja is Kyc Reviewer at UBS at Zurich Switzerland...
Gregg Goldman is Global Head Of Regulatory Relations, Compliance And Legal In Global Sourcing And Strategy at UBS at Zurich Switzerland...
Ann Lutz is Senior Vice President - Wealth Management at UBS at Zurich Switzerland...
Find recent and open job postings from UBS
Get news, alerts, and updates about UBS
Vinod Vasan, who joined the Swiss bank five years ago as head of coverage within its European DCM unit, has been named vice chair of global banking
Though UBS Group (UBS) is contemplating to boost majority stake in its China securities joint venture, it will not pursue full ownership by buying the remaining stake from the government.
UBS stock has gained 85% since the March bottom and at its current price of just below $15 per share, it is marginally lower than its fair value of $15 â€“ Trefisâ€™ estimate for UBSâ€™s valuation. UBS, the worldâ€™s largest wealth manager,
FutureFuel.io, a student loan repayment platform that helps borrowers pay down debt quickly and efficiently, today announced a $10 million Series A1 r
Bethesda private equity firm Rotunda Capital Partners has raised over $195 million in funds for its debut institutional private equity fund, the company said in an announcement. The firm exceeded its original target of $175 million,
UBS Group on Friday named Chief Operating Officer and President EMEA Sabine Keller-Busse as president of UBS Switzerland, the first big revamp since Chief Executive Ralph Hamers took the reins at the world's largest wealth manager last month.
The booming club of special purpose acquisition companies just recruited a new, prominent member.Sergio Ermotti, the outgoing chief executive officer of UBS Group AG, has agreed to serve as chairman of Investindustrial Acquisition Corp.
UBS has applied to buy out two minority investors in its China joint venture, boosting its stake in Beijing-based UBS Securities to 67%. The bank strong and long-standing relationship with the owner of the other 33%,
Chinese new-energy vehicle maker Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI) is aiming to raise about $1.5 billion via a secondary stock offering next week. Li's offering of 47 million American depositary shares has priced at $29 per share,
Mike Dargan will join the Group Executive Board as Chief Digital and Information Officer (CDIO) effective 1 May 2021. The new CDIO or
The official website of UBS is http://www.ubs.com.
The phone number for UBS is 41 44 234 85 00.
Slintel keeps track of 10k+ employees who are working at UBS.
UBS is in the industry of Financial Services.
The top technologies used by UBS are :- Microsoft Azure Skype Tableau Software MicroStrategy QuickBooks Oracle Data Mining .
UBS headquarters are at Zã¼rich, Zurich, Switzerland.
UBS's product and services are Financial Services Investment Banking Wealth Management Asset Management .