12 orders of magnitude mining natural Microbiome for the hidden chemistry of life, Therapeutics, Agrochemical, CosmeticsBiosortia has a proven technology & capability. Technology and capabilities are completely proven and ready to execute. Biosortia's source is the diversity of an obtainable thus surrogate microbiome and the chemistry from the community of microbes that have the hidden chemical secrets of life. Biosortia is modernizing and vastly improving what historically is the most successful approach to drug discovery - a methodology that previously accessed less than 1% we can now effectively open the other 99% to exploration. The drug-like small molecules of microorganisms (more than 50% drugs on shelf relate to microbes) have remained >99% elusive. Now with proven Biosortia technologies, this new frontier of chemistry is accessible and available to directly explore. Biosortia will create an unparalleled small molecule library of life's actual chemicals that can not be obtained by any approach. We will monetize this library by working to advance pre-clinical discoveries with collaborative, funded and contractual commitments with research, pharma, agrochemical, cosmetic, and other industries desperate for new products. The deepest mysteries around life are concealed in cell to cell signaling molecules or drug-like small molecules that turn processes on, off, up or down by interacting with other chemistry or targets. The vast majority of small molecules occur in such minor quantities dispersed over large areas researchers have rarely obtained enough to test or identity. Most of the drugs on the shelf today have a direct, indirect or inspirational connection to microbes that were able to be grown in a lab where a quantity could be concentrated and studied. Biosortia sources directly - opening massive opportunities to products.
Dublin, Ohio, United States
Find 33 technologies across 11 categories used by Biosortia Pharmaceuticals
Find rich insights on prospects from Biosortia Pharmaceuticals including contact information, interests,skills and more
Chad Hummell is Biosortia Pharmaceuticals- Business Development, Alliance Management, Strategic Partnerships- Dublin And Lajolla at Biosortia Pharmaceuticals at Ohio United States...
Haiyin He is Vice President Of Research at Biosortia Pharmaceuticals at Ohio United States...
Ross Youngs is Chief Executive Officer And Founder at Biosortia Pharmaceuticals at Ohio United States...
Find recent and open job postings from Biosortia Pharmaceuticals
We don't have enough content for Biosortia Pharmaceuticals jobs.
Get news, alerts, and updates about Biosortia Pharmaceuticals
We don't have enough content for Biosortia Pharmaceuticals company news and alerts.
The official website of Biosortia Pharmaceuticals is http://www.biosortia.com/.
The phone number for Biosortia Pharmaceuticals is (614)573-1903.
Slintel keeps track of 11-50 employees who are working at Biosortia Pharmaceuticals.
Biosortia Pharmaceuticals is in the industry of Biotechnology.
The top technologies used by Biosortia Pharmaceuticals are :- Digg G Suite reCAPTCHA Facebook Comments reCAPTCHA G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) .
Biosortia Pharmaceuticals headquarters are at Dublin, Ohio, United States.
Biosortia Pharmaceuticals's product and services are microbiome Immunology Anti-Inflammation Immuno-Oncology Natural Products microbe cytokine immuno-modulation microbiome recovery microbiome mining microbiome chemistry small molecule new technology breakthrough technology biotech pharma Neuro CNS agrochemical pharmaceutical .