We started off in 2001 as just an airline, but we are now something much, much more. Our products and services make it easier, cheaper and more convenient for people to visit places and shop for their travel and lifestyle needs. Our businesses now include an online marketplace (airasia shop) for food and groceries (airasia food, airasia fresh). We are making logistics and banking more accessible (Teleport, BigPay), linking farms with businesses (OurFarm), and offering online tech education and entrepreneurship (Redbeat Academy). airasia.com, our one-stop travel, e-commerce and fintech platform, offers more than 15 lines of products online and by a super-app -- from travel to lifestyle to finance, there is something on airasia.com for everyone.
Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
Find 177 technologies across 21 categories used by AirAsia
Find rich insights on prospects from AirAsia including contact information, interests,skills and more
Tinesh Moorthy is It Executive at AirAsia at Melaka Malaysia...
Kirti Veluri is Lead - Training And Standards at AirAsia at Melaka Malaysia...
Elina Jamaluddin is Head Of Buying, Group Duty Free & Merchandise at AirAsia at Melaka Malaysia...
Julian Lee is Senior Digital Marketing Executive at AirAsia at Melaka Malaysia...
Find recent and open job postings from AirAsia
Get news, alerts, and updates about AirAsia
Tata Sons, which currently owns 51% of AirAsia India (I5), is considering buying the remaining 49% stake in the budget airline.
AirAsia India (I5) has experienced passenger growth from earlier levels this year and is adding five new, fully-owned aircraft.
Tata Sons will increase its stake in budget carrier AirAsia India (AAI) to 83.67% by acquiring an additional 32.67% for $37.66 million from
AirAsia Group plans to undertake a private placement to raise up to 454.5 million ringgit ($113 million) to address immediate and near-term cash flow requirements, the Malaysian budget airline group said on Thursday.
AirAsia Philippines has shelved anew its plan to go public, with the companyâ€™s stock market debut unlikely to take place in the next two years.
According to the report, AirAsia's decision to reduce the price of its stake comes at a time when the financial health of AirAsia Group Berhad and AirAsia IndiaÂ declined sharply due to the coronavirus pandemic.
AirAsia Group Bhd is looking to raise as much as 2.5 billion ringgit ($602 million) by year-end, and is also reviewing its business in Japan as the airline seeks to weather the COVID-19 crisis, its chief executive said on Monday.
Air Asia announced it is selling most of its stake in its Indian subsidiary, Air Asia India. The decision comes due to the airlineâ€™s need to focus on recovering in its key markets across Southeast Asia,
The Malaysian tycoon's budget carrier is offloading its 32.7% stake in AirAsia India to Tata Sons as coronavirus travel restrictions have all but wiped out passenger traffic globally.
The official website of AirAsia is http://airasia.com.
The phone number for AirAsia is 8443134736.
Slintel keeps track of 10k+ employees who are working at AirAsia.
AirAsia is in the industry of Airlines/Aviation.
The top technologies used by AirAsia are :- BlueJeans Microsoft Azure Tableau Software JIRA Software GraphQL Tableau Server .
AirAsia headquarters are at Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia.
AirAsia's product and services are Aviation Digital Business Intelligence & Insights Duty Free & Merchandise E-Commerce Innovation & Technology .