Thanks for showing interest in writing for Slintel’s blog! Please fill out the form on the right sidebar if you’d like to write a guest post on Slintelegraph.
Add at least 3 sample posts that you and/or your team have written in the past in the Message section of the form. Once you fill the form up, we will get back to you within seven business days with information on whether your submission was accepted or rejected. Please do make sure you follow the guidelines listed below to ensure that your submission gets accepted.
Topic & Content Guidelines
- No fluff! Make sure you write a practical, detailed, well-researched post in categories related to SalesTech or MarTech.
- Tutorials/case studies/step-by-step guides/how-to posts are welcome (e.g. How to Build a Lead Qualification Process for Your Sales Team)
- Your content must be original. Plagiarism won’t be entertained.
- We allow up to one dofollow link to your domain or blog (in addition to your author bio). All other outbound links will carry a rel=“nofollow” attribute.
- Your blog post should be at least 1,000 words long (kudos if you can write something that has 2,000+ words).
- Adding well-researched statistics to the blog is an absolute must.
- Your blog post should carry one link to an existing Slintel blog post or webpage.
- Make sure no paragraph exceeds 100 words in length.
- Include at least 2 relevant images or infographics with a citation to the original source linked to it.
- At the bottom of the article, include a short author bio (2-3 sentences) with your Twitter handle and your website.
- Content with excessive grammatical errors will not be accepted or published
- The article needs to be written and shared on Google Docs. Send a copy of your headshot along with the images used in your blog post as attachments in your email once you’re done writing the post.
Our content is targeted at Sales & Marketing leaders from across the globe, so make sure the topic you submit will be actionable and relevant to this audience segment.