Technology stacks are the various tools, products and software that an organization uses for different teams, purposes and functions. Technology stacks were considered mere tech jargon back in the day, but we know better now. They are treasure troves of information about companies that you can use to understand their needs and priorities.
Understanding technology stacks can help you sell a product or service, engage with a relevant company online, pinpointing your prospect’s pain points, or just research the competition. It’s up to you to use technology stacks the right way to get an advantage over the competition.
To help you analyse your customers better, we have made a Technology Stack Analysis Tool that finds the top 5 technologies that your customers have in common. Let’s see how it works:
- Go to www.slintel.com → Explore → Technographic Analysis
- Once on the technographic analysis tool page, you will see an upload box on the right. You can either type in the domain names of the companies you want to analyse in the given box, or upload a list of your customers; to find common technologies across their tech stacks.
- If you want to upload a list, download the sample file for your reference. You will find that you only need to populate one column, with a list of your customer’s website domains. (Please note that you can enter a maximum of 200 rows)
- Once you have uploaded or pasted a list of companies, click “Next”. Keep in mind, the tool will run it’s analysis on a maximum of 200 domains and it needs a minimum of 10 domains to give you a report.
I suggest that you enter at least 50 domains to get unbiased and valuable insights.
- Enter your email address in the box, click on “submit”
- Your customer analysis report will be generated, and you can expect it in your inbox within 5-10 minutes.
It’s That Simple
You see? That’s it! You will find the top 5 technologies that the domains have in common, and that too right in your inbox. Now that you know what technologies your current customers have in common, here are some examples on what you can do with this data:
- Look for the prospects who are using the same, competing or complementary technologies
- Use these technologies to enhance your buyer personas
We had a lot of fun creating this tool and putting it out there for everyone.We hope you find this tool as useful as we imagined. Do let us know if this tool helped you drive your business and how we can make it better for you.